By Elaine Ryan
Start treatment for phobias right away
Our phobia treatment program is available to start right away.
It is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and includes guided hypnotherapy.
With phobias, your brain has matched up the person, place or thing, with a stress response. This means that each time you think about or are confronted with the person, place or thing, you will experience anxiety, or may even have a panic attack.
The program helps you to replace this stress response with a relaxation response, and in doing so, takes away the fear and symptoms that you experience. You will also be shown how to deal with avoidance so that you are no longer restricted in what you can do
The course is to address to root cause of your phobias. It will do so by;
- Teaching you why you have an anxiety reaction in the presence of your phobia
- Show you what is happening in your brain to produce fear
- Explain to you why you feel the symptoms in your body
- Explain what you may be doing that is keeping your phobia going
- Teach you how to relax
- Calm your anxious brain
- Help you to feel relaxed in the presence of your trigger.
- Show you how to stop avoiding situations
It is important to start to help yourself recover from phobias and stop them from developing into panic attacks.
You can find out about the complete course contents below.